1115 Oregon Ave, Palo Alto
This enchanting home in a lovely North Palo Alto neighborhood with tree-lined streets is tucked away on a private corner lot and surrounded by graceful gardens.
This lovely one level home features a spacious living room with recessed lights and a wood-burning fireplace, a formal dining room, bay windows, hardwood floors, and crown molding throughout.
The stylish kitchen was renovated in 2015 with hardwood floors, granite countertops, subway tiled backsplash and stainless steel appliances.
The master suite features a handsomely renovated bathroom with a charming claw foot bathtub, limestone tile, and Carrara marble. A skylight and customized closets complete the master suite.
Two additional bedrooms each have doors leading to the rear deck and gardens. The middle bedroom features a door connecting to the master bedroom suite, making it ideal for a nursery or home office.
The hall bathroom features gorgeous Carrara marble, wainscotting and new fixtures.
- Approximately 1,195 sq. ft. of living space
- Approximately 6,000 sq. ft. lot
- Attached 1-car garage
- Numerous upgrades and renovations in last 3 years
- Minutes to the refurbished Edgewood Shopping Center with wonderful shops including the upscale new grocery store, The Market, and Starbucks.
- Excellent Palo Alto Schools: Duveneck, Jordan and Palo Alto High School. Buyer to verify enrollment.